What is an Employee Choice Award?
“Employee Choice Award” is based on coverage of 100% employees and their quantitative feedback with no subjective elements or judgement by any individuals.
Company Awards based on highest engagement %
- Company size category subject to minimum no. of participants in each category
- Small: 200 – 1000
- Medium: 1001 – 5000
- Large: 5001 – 20,000
- Mega: 20,001+
- Industry category: subject to minimum no. of participants in each industry
- Best Employee Choice Award for Wellbeing based on highest Wellbeing Score.
- Best Employee Choice Award for WFH based on highest WFH Score.
- Best Employee Choice Award for HR based on highest HR Score
- Best Employee Choice Award for Diversity & Inclusion:
- Should have certain % of woman
- Woman engagement should be highest
- Employee of Choice with best manager: Manager Score highest
- Employee of choice with best leaders: Leader Score Highest
- Best Peoples CEO Award based on leader with highest Leader Score
- Best Peoples CHRO Award based on CHRO with highest HR Score
- Best Peoples Manager Award based on manager with highest Manager Score